Here are ways you can help:
- JFS Volunteers are used to assist families in their recovery following a disaster. Our volunteers will not be doing mucking/gutting or moving furnishings. Should you be interested in these typles of tasks, please contact us with "Storm Relief Volunteer" in the subject line and we'll find a reputable non-profit agency to refer you to.
- New volunteers should apply at: https://talon.jfshouston.org/volunteerForm.php
- If you have volunteered with JFS previously but would like to assist with Disaster Relief or Recovery, please call 713-986-7815 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via Volunteer Houston
- contact the Red Cross
- Able to give? Donate here: https://www.jfshouston.org/giveonline.php?dc=78
- Able to give gift cards for $50, $100, $200 or $500 good at groceries, pharmacies like Walgreens or CVS, big box stores like Target, Walmart, Lowes, or Home Depot? Please drop them off at (or mail them to) Jewish Family Service at 4131 S. Braeswood Blvd., Houston, TX 77025. Hours: M-Th, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m., F, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Have an unwanted vehicle you'd like to donate?
All proceeds for donations of cars are being directed to flood relief!
- Access our online donation form at www.jfshouston-cardonations.org, OR call us anytime, toll-free: 877-JFS-4-CAR or 877-537-4227.
- Maximize your donation by selling your vehicle yourself and donating the proceeds to JFS for flood relief efforts. Send checks to Jewish Family Service; 4131 S. Braeswood Blvd., Houston, TX 77025. Please include in the memo line: car donation for flood relief.