Client & Family Services
Information & Referral
- I&R specialist provide individuals and families with information about and referrals to advocacy, education, evaluation, residential, supportive services and other resources.
- There is no fee for this service
Online Resource Guide
- Suspecting or learning that a family member has a disability can be very difficult. Today, many people turn to the Internet to discover what services exist to meet their needs. They also turn to their congregations, their local agencies and their community for resources. This Resource Guide is an on-line introduction to the vast resources that exist in the Jewish and general communities, in the Greater Houston Metropolitan Area and beyond. We hope that you will find it useful and helpful.
- Jewish Family Service provides counseling in a confidential, trusting atmosphere. Our licensed clinical psychologists and social workers are among the best in their fields. They provide outpatient mental health care to help clients of all ages and ethnic backgrounds who are struggling with life issues
- All fees are affordable and based on a flexible fee scale which takes into account the client's financial situation. At JFS, no client is ever refused quality care due to an inability to pay.