Jewish Family Service provides counseling in a confidential, trusting atmosphere. Our licensed clinical team is among the best in their fields. They provide outpatient mental health care to help clients of all ages, ethnicity, religions and cultural backgrounds who are struggling with life issues.
All major insurance plans are accepted. For those clients who do not have insurance or are unable to afford their portion of the cost of care, fees are assessed based on a sliding fee scale that takes into account the clients financial situation.
Assistance is provided to address issues such as:
- Anxiety or depression
- Behavioral problems
- Blended family issues
- Child abuse and family violence
- Couples communication skills
- Financial and job-related issues
- Health-related issues and addictive behavior
- Interpersonal relationships
- Personal growth and adjustment
- Pre-marital, marital issues and intermarriage
- Separation and divorce
For More Information:
For an appointment call:
For additional information, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at (713) 986-7832.