Below is the link to our Employment/Disability Intake. Right-click, or hold Control and click, and choose "Save Link As..." to save the file to your computer. This will allow you save your progress as you go along.
- If you wish to fill out the form manually you may do so by clicking the “Print Button” located on the top left corner of page 4. Upon completion of the form you may fax the from to 713-667-3619, mail the form or bring the form to Jewish Family Service.
- Please complete the form in its entirety. A thorough answer to all questions is essential. Remember to save your progress before sending the form to us.
- When you are finished with the form, click the "Submit By Email" button. You should see a dialog box appear with two options, as shown below:
- Desktop Email Application—Choose this option if you use an email program on your harddrive, like Outlook, Thunderbird, or your iPhone's email app. It will open a new message for you, attach the form, and have the correct address already listed in the To: field. All you need to do is attach any additional resumes or other required documents, and click Send.
- Internet Email—Choose this option if you use an online email service like Gmail, Hotmail, or Yahoo! Mail. The program will then open a Save As... dialog box which will allow you to save a copy of the form with your changes to a place on your harddrive. See below for an example:
Save the form in a place you will remember, then log in to your online email host. Create a new message, attach the form you just saved, and send it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Disability Services In-Take Form." Remember to include any resumes or other relevant documents as well.
- Alternatively, you can email the form manually from an email client without using the "Send By Email" button. To do this, create a new message and attach it to an email in your email client. Send it to email@example.com with the subject "Disability Services In-Take Form." Remember to include any resumes or other relevant documents we will need. We will process your information and get back to you as soon as possible.