The desire to work and participate in the community is one shared by all. Yet, for many, the opportunity is often lacking. Celebration Company is an entrepreneurial business site delveloped by JFS Disability Services to provide Jewish adults with disabilities an entry into the workplace.
Our employment programs deliver tools for mind and body fulfillment.
Matching interests and abilities.
Strengthening our bodies allows us to perform better.
Life and Social Skills Program
Tools for growing a better you.
For the Good of Life.
Going to work for our company is a celebration. Celebration Company is an exciting entrepreneurial model in which profits from products and services, combined with participant fees, provide a paycheck for each of our employees. The rewards of enhanced self-esteem open new doors for every member of the company.Guiding Principles
- "Kol Yisrael arevim zeh bah zeh" - All Jews are responsible for one another.
- Celebration Company belongs to the participants
- Every moment is precious.
- Everyone can learn. Meaningful participation that meets individual learning styles is everyone’s right.
- Choosing to be part of the community is the first step of self-determination.
- All stakeholders strive for excellence and continuous opportunities.
Celebration Company is a fee-based program, competitively priced for accessibility. For more information contact us at (713) 667-9336 or ToLearnMore@jfshouston.org.